Monday 11 February 2013

Wedding disco, Coombe Lodge, Bristol Saturday 29th December 2012

Short and sweet. No, not me, far from it. I'm talking about Rachel & Jon's wonderful wedding disco at Coombe Lodge in Blagdon near Bristol.

As usual for wedding gigs there I was DJ'ing either side of a band - although not a ceilidh band for a change but a great rock 'n' roll covers band - covering pretty much all of the rock songs that I normally play at wedding disco.

However due to the band taking a little longer than expected to set-up by the time they'd finished playing there wasn't much time for a disco. All I could do was play some classics and take a few requests before the night was over just an hour later. Still, everyone was with me and a great time was had by one and all.

Last dance of the night at Coombe Lodge


21:14 : She & Him - Sweet Darlin'
21:17 : Mariah Carey - All I Want For Christmas Is You

///////////////// ROCk 'N" ROLL BAND /////////////////

22:55 : Paolo Nutini - Pencil Full Of Lead
22:58 : Beyonce Feat. Jay-Z - Crazy In Love
23:02 : Mark Ronson Feat. Amy Winehouse - Valerie
23:05 : Michael Jackson - Wanna Be Starting Something
23:10 : MC Hammer - U Can't Touch This
23:11 : Emeli Sande - Heaven
23:16 : LMFAO - Sexy & I Know It
23:19 : The Black Eyed Peas - I Gotta Feeling
23:23 : Rihanna - We Found Love
23:26 : Calvin Harris feat. Florence Welch - Sweet Nothing
23:29 : Journey - Don't Stop Believin'
23:33 : The Killers - Mr Brightside
23:36 : Jam - A town called malice
23:39 : Abba - Dancing queen
23:42 : Stealers Wheel - Stuck in the middle with you
23:46 : Queen - Crazy Little Thing Called Love
23:48 : The Proclaimers - The Proclaimers - 500 Miles
23:52 : Frank Sinatra - New York, New York
23:55 : Bill Medley & Jennifer Warnes - (I've Had) The Time Of My Life
23:59 : The Beatles - Hey Jude

No comments:

Post a Comment